- You must have the key drivers installed previous to installing. Download Here
- Connect your NUCARS hardware key to your computer.
- Download and run the installation program.
- The program will determine if your license is valid.
- If the license is valid, the install program will then install the full NUCARS Installation.
- If the license is not valid, see below about updating your key.
If you experience issues downloading the install in Internet Explorer web browser, please use Chrome or Firefox web browsers to download the files.
Alternatively, if you use Internet Explorer web browser, you can download by selecting "View Downloads", right-clicking on the IntegratedModelingSetup.msi, and select "Run anyway."
Updating Your Key
We do not send out new keys for renewing customers. If you've renewed your license for 2018,
click here for instructions on how to update your key.
If you have any questions regarding installation of these upgrades, security keys or use of NUCARS®, please contact the NUCARS Help Desk at (800) 265-3184, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST, or use the reporting form at http://nucars.aar.com/submit.php.